A message from Rosmery
My mission is to partner with you on your path to a happier and healthier life free of pain and stress.
- Therapeutic massage for pain mHomeanagement for clients who have muscle tension, stress issues, blood pressure issues, shorten range of motion, tension related with headache and other similar issues, using techniques like Touch for Health, a holistic approach to full body massage that uses acupressure, massage, and therapeutic touch for the purposes of reducing physical and mental pain, improving postural balance and alleviating tension.
- Therapeutic Relaxation Massage for those who just need some pampering or need a relaxation break.
- Short on time or prefer not to remove clothing or just wish to check out my services to see if my approach to massage therapy is a good fit, I recommend my chair massage option.
- For runners or for those whose jobs require standing on their feet all day or for anyone who does not want a full body massage, but needs the benefits of one, I provide a Sole Delight Treat your Feet Massage!
- The Mind
Essential oil aromas stimulate the part of the brain that affects emotion. The shape of an essential oil molecule is like a key that opens lock-like structure in the olfactory nerve receptors in our nostrils. The impression of the aroma is sent directly and immediately to the limbic system where memories are stored and pleasure and emotions are perceived. When stimulated, the limbic system releases chemicals that affect the central nervous system. Serotonin counteracts anxiety.
Inhaling essential oils can help us attain a pleasurable emotional balance. A balanced emotional state in turn can have a therapeutic effect on physical problems.
- Swedish/Relaxation Massage
It goes beyond relaxation. It is exceptionally beneficial for increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation and flexibility while easing tension.
- Deep tissue Massage
It is similar to Swedish massage, but the deeper pressure is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension. The focus is on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, tendons and fascia (the protective layer surrounding muscles, bones and joints).
If you are in Habersham/Cornelia area and I can be of any assistance to you and your health issues, please contact me at (678)-779-7195 or fill out my contact information form and I will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE, ADD YOUR PHONE NUMBER ON YOUR EMAIL SO I CAN CONTACT YOU TO GIVE YOU MY AVAILABLE TIME OR ANSWER ANY OTHER QUESTION YOU MIGHT HAVE. THANK YOU!!